What problem does it solve?
Unlocks the SCADA data across your solar assets to proactively:
Improve investment decisions
Predict and manage maintenance requirements
Improve supplier oversight
“Understanding the patterns in your data to better allocate resources and get in front of problems before they occur.”
How does it work?
Connecting your data, modelling achievable optimal output and charting a path to achieve it
Agnostic of the SCADA management systems in place across your portfolio, the Solar Navigator allows you to connect to the data, rapidly map it to the common data model and label it for use in the neural network. The neural network identifies achievable optimal output, the cause of different faults and the likelihood of them occurring.
Investors / Portfolio Managers
- Understand the achievable optimisation opportunities in acquisition targets.
- Understand the optimisation opportunities from capital investments in existing assets
- Understand the true achievable potential output of your portfolio and share learning across your operations.
Output planning and optimisation
- Build a true picture of optimal output adjusted for a host of environmental and infrastructural factors.
- Understand the optimisation levers and be able to proactively act on them.
- Understand the achievable optimal output and where your O&M suppliers should be focusing effort.
- Understand and proactively act on the drivers of risk across your portfolio.
Operations and field staff
- Predict faults before they become an issue
- Remotely identify potential causes and solutions to faults
Optimise plant maintenance and resource scheduling
- Use the forward looking view of faults/ issues to get the greatest return on your maintenance schedules.
How can we help?
Targeted consulting engagements to address particular needs.
In house or SAAS implementation of the Solar Navigator platform.
Would you like to discuss a project?